Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Latest Update #3

Just a quick update to keep the blog ticking over:
  • London Rocks is totally finished and has been fast-tracked through to the latest Futurequake, which is being printed this month. Really proud of this story. V excited!
  • The Passenger has been accepted for Sliced Quarterly a neat experimental indie anthology. Editor Ken Reynolds is going to re-letter it which I'm excited about. Should make it a stronger piece.
  • Half way through the art for Cunt Dracula 2
  • In the most exciting news, I've complied the insides for my first comic anthology, which I'll hopefully be launching later this year. With a current working title of Danger Geek - Volume 1, this is a collection of stories that I've had featured in other small press anthologies. Clocking in at 36 pages it contains the 10 best stories I've written over the last 5 years. I intend to get this printed and take it on tour. 
I'll keep you updated on these as and when they develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment