Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Sunday 27 October 2019

Ready for launch

After a long hard slog we're finally ready to go live with the Kickstarter for Get Woke. You can take a quick shifty at the pre-launch page here. It's not much to look at at the moment but the actual Kickstarter campaign page has all the details you need about the project included a very interesting video.

It's pretty nerve-wracking displaying yourself online for the world to see. Will I make the target? What if no one backs it? These are just a few of the questions you'll ask yourself pre-launch and probably even more so post-launch, until the pledges come in.

These concerns have led to me choosing a low target to achieve funding. It's low because all the hard work is done and I'm just looking at covering printing costs. I just hope it's not too low that backers won't pledge once it makes the target.

I'm also concerned about the potential IP fringement. Hopefully this is just paranoia. It is a comic about conspiracies after all.

Here's a nice GIF that show some of the inner pages from the comic. Cool huh.


No comments:

Post a Comment