Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Strange Romance 3

Apologies for the delay in posting anything. I've been busy writing the second issue of Get Woke and it seems that I can only find time to either draw or write, but not both. Meanwhile...



I have a two page story in the latest issue of Strange Romance, launched today on Comixology. Strange Romance is an annual anthology, edited and masterminded by Adam Prosser, who with 2 successful previous issues under his belt, has now launched a third. My lunatic love-story Made for Each Other concerns a young scientist who decides to build himself a girlfriend and was ably drawn by Canadian based artist Stephany Lien. Here's a sneak preview below.




This story actually paid a page rate for writers earning me a whopping £18.00. There's fewer finer feelings than being paid to make comics, so while retirement may be a just a dream at the moment, I'll take every penny I can get. You can download the digital version of Strange Romance 3 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment