Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Friday 6 September 2013

2000AD Forum Art Competition Entries

I like the 2000AD forum. Apart from being the home of the galaxy's greatest comic and full of enthusiastic comic loving perps it is also a location visited many of the UK's indie comic creators. It's a sweaty, thrashing, hotbed of talented comic folk.

One of the most enjoyable sections of the forum is the monthly themed art competition. Each month a new topic is decided and everyone gets busy drawin', sketchin', scribllin' a piece of art for the comp. Prizes are at stake but I'll never win because some of the people who enter are really fucking good.

You've got to be in it to win it. Here's 3 attempts by me, one of which did win me a Tharg's choice award and a free GN.






You can see some of the more recent, and better, competition entries by visiting the Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment