Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Tuesday 15 August 2017

New Art Commission

Us writers are a highly secretive and paranoid bunch when it comes to sharing our ideas. The wild imagination required for conjuring up new worlds and fantastical plotlines also generates shadowy figures round every corner trying to steal ideas like sinister child-snatchers (for these stories are definitely our babies). Truth is, ideas are ten a penny. Good ideas are rarer, but ultimately it's the getting up off your arse and doing something about them that really separates the creatives from those with just ideas.

I'd like to share with you a good idea for a comic book series I had that I found so cool I commissioned awesome artist Dean Beattie to sketch up the characters. Check out his process below...








The brief: Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, Bigfoot and the disembodied brain of JFK battle evil in a world where conspiracy theories are true.

I'll be posting more about this idea in the coming weeks so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment