Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Monday 26 February 2018

Full steam ahead

So yeah, seems the internet gods have read my previous post and nudged the artist in to gear. I'm now delighted to announce Get Woke is definitely happening and before the end of the year I will have an entire and compete Issue 1 ready to sell. Aaaawooooooooooooooooooooo!

Canadian artist Kevin McCullough got in touch over the weekend with a big fat show and tell of what he's been up to. He's set up a Google Drive area for uploading pages and art so we can see progress and work collaboratively to bring issue 1 to fruition. Happy days.

I'm not going to post too much progress in this blog as I need to keep some mystery surrounding the project but here's a sneak peak of some process for page 8 of the comic.


Marvelous work from Kev. Looking forward to seeing the comic develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment