Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Saturday 30 May 2020

The Legend Grows

So...stage 2 of 2020 is in full swing. I've fleshed out the website a bit, adding sections for Comic Book Lettering and Logo Design and I'll be adding Editing and Kickstarter Video Production as additional services too.

I've started posting unpaids ads on Facebook and Instagram for the existing services and I've got a pretty solid response. I've got several lettering jobs, logo creation and video production which I'll post a bit more about soon.

I'm slowly working on a course comic lettering comics and have done several samples which you can see on my Youtube channel.

Overall goal is to fund and support writing projects through other comic projects. It was pretty easy getting short stories publishes for free but longer form is going to take some financial resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment