Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Thursday 23 February 2017

Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror first appeared in the 2014 edition of Hallowscream and was one of the first ever comics to make use of the Electricomics generator. Drawn by Carol Kewley, this is an experimental story that uses an unusual layout to help tell its tale.

It's quite a subtle trick so look closely.


As per the title and theme of the story, the images within are a reverse reflection of each other. eg the first panel is the same layout as the last panel, the 2nd panel is a reflection of the 15th, 3rd is the  14th, and so on...

This is me being a smart arse. I thank you.


Current Project Progress Update:

I'm still working on several stories, which I promise I'll have ready to upload soon. Apologies for the delay but it really does take a ridiculously long time to draw things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment